Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby Comparisons at 39 Weeks

Thought it would be neat to compare my past pregnancies with this one.  All three photos were taken at 39 weeks :).  In my last two photos I was wearing the same shirt so it is easier to compare.  Obviously I was the smallest with Jacob, but Jeremy and I had to look at my belly for a while with Trace and Baby #3.  I definitely was carrying Trace higher, but we think I am the biggest with this pregnancy. 

Pregnant with Jacob at 39 week.




 Pregnant with Trace at 39 weeks and 2 days.  The day before we were induced with Trace.




Pregnant with Baby #3 at 39 weeks and 3 days.




1 comment:

  1. Girl,I've got a bone to pick with you!I mean it just ain't right!You obviously have one CRAZY BEAUTIFUL pregnant belly underneath that shirt and you didn't even show us just ONE bare belly pic.So,I've got just one thing to say about that.SHAME ON YOU GIRL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete